[asterisk-users] problem with asterisk - calls where both sidescannot hear each other

Ed Nuñez enunez at netoneint.com
Wed Dec 6 07:58:47 MST 2006

Singer

I would be interested to see the rest of your configuration pertaining to how you are recording the calls.  I am having trouble with this part.

Are you using monitor or MixMonitor from extensions.conf of are you using the queues.conf or agents.conf monitor ?

Ed Nuñez
IT/Telecom Engineer

4037 Metric Drive
Winter Park, FL