[asterisk-users] any possibility of Vonage Integration

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Tue Dec 5 20:34:53 MST 2006

But I never said ATA.
I said you call Vonage and tell Vonage that you want to B.Y.O.D. there
is a KEY you need Vonage to get you and install into Asterick for Vonage
service to work.
Buy like Brad said there are easier ways than Vonage.

I am not downing Vonage I have and still use Vonage and never had an
outage with them.
Yes I did install Vonage into Asterick so I know what you have to do.

Just getting the right information you need from Vonage is the hard part

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items