[asterisk-users] Realtime fullcontact field contains nat device private ip

David Thomas punknow at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 09:41:06 MST 2006

I have noticed this as well. I have seen a few configs like your DUNDi
setup, that use the fullcontact URI to directly contact a phone. I was
always puzzled how everyone was making this work with NAT.

I have not looked into it much yet, but I wonder if the new netfilter
SIP conntrack/NAT extension might help overcome this issue?

Regards,
David