[asterisk-users] Signalling but no media

Mosiuoa Tsietsi g06t6632 at campus.ru.ac.za
Tue Dec 5 05:39:53 MST 2006

Hi,

I am running asterisk-1.2.10 compiled from BRI-Stuff-0.3 on a Fedora
Core 5 box.  We were having a problem with our firewall rules that
allowed signalling through but no media when the user picked up the
receiver.  That has been solved now by our sys-admin guys but there were
calls (SIP to SIP) that would behave in a similar way with no media.  Is
there anything besides security settings that could cause this?

Regards,
Mos