[asterisk-users] Sangoma a301 or other DS3 card

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 4 11:32:31 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 14:04 -0300, Lars Knopf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone here using any DS3 card (like Sangoma A301) in Asterisk, to
> handle 672 voice channels?

Afaik the Sangoma card is not channelized so can not be used with
Asterisk.

> If so, which hardware are you using? Which driver? Did you have any
> problem related to echo cancellation?

If you are going to use one or more DS3 links I think you are better off
using a tad more carrier class stuff like the Lucent APX8000 or Cisco
5XXX boxes. Or check eBay for the MaxTNT which will work fine too.

Regards,
Patrick