[asterisk-users] Problem with h323 support

Diego Moreno dmoreno at dit.upm.es
Mon Dec 4 07:37:51 MST 2006

Thanks for your answer, Tzafrir.

I installed the package libopenh323-1.18.0 with the Synaptic application.
Then, I suppose the structure of the h323 tree is correct. But I don't know
if the problem is in my system (installation and configuration) or in the
configure script for the asterisk installation. What do you think?

Regards,
Diego.