[asterisk-users] Problem with h323 support

Diego Moreno dmoreno at dit.upm.es
Mon Dec 4 05:12:02 MST 2006

Hi,
I have Asterisk SVN-branch-1.4-r47845 installed in a Ubuntu Dapper. Its
works as sip server and I am trying to get h323 support.

I installed these packages:
libpt-1.10.0
libopenh323-1.18.0

And I set the next global variables:
PWLIBDIR=/usr/share/pwlib
OPENH323DIR=/usr/share/openh323

Then, when I execute the configure script (before installation) and finishes
with this message:

# ./configure --with-h323
.
.
.
checking for /usr/include/ptlib.h... yes
checking for ptlib-config... /usr/share/pwlib/make/ptlib-config
checking if PWLib version 1.10.0 is compatible with chan_h323... yes
checking PWLib installation validity... no
configure: ***
configure: *** The OPENH323 installation on this system appears to be
broken.
configure: *** including --without-h323

What is the problem in my configuration?

Regards,
Diego.