[asterisk-users] RTP Media Path

Vicky vicky.r at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 08:48:12 MST 2006

Asterisk wont sit in media path if both callee and caller agrees on common
codec, both have canreinvite=yes in sip.conf, no t,T are used in dialplan (
please correct me if i am wrong ) , no call recording is enabled .
I think asterisk does native bridging even  if one is behind nat  ( i tested
with atleast one party behind nat not sure if it works when both are behind
nat ) and devices should support reinvites ..