[asterisk-users] "Low" beep on voicemail

Peder at NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Sat Dec 2 12:29:54 MST 2006

We've had a few people complain that the "beep" before leaving a
voicemail is not loud enough and too short.  Does anybody have a
recorded beep that they can share, that is a little louder and a little
longer?  We've had this box in production for 2+ years, so I hate to
mess with the gain on the PRI or anything like that because everything
else works fine.

I know nothing about recording sounds, and I am sure I could spend a few
hours and come up with a suitable version, but I thought I'd ask around
before I waste my time trying to figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

Peder