[asterisk-users] Linksys PAP2t-NA and Asterisk

Jason Michaelson jdm at visi.com
Sat Dec 2 12:02:21 MST 2006

I've got a PAP2 that I've got working with asterisk. At the moment, its
configured so that when a phone is picked up on it, it connects to Asterisk.
My hope is that I can let Asteirsk handle the entire dialplan, including
dial tone generation. What would my context in extenstions.conf look like
for this sort of dialing. More accurately, how can I get Asterisk to
generate the dial tone on the pap2's line on connect (holding the dial tone
past the initial 9, dropping it with any other key)?