[asterisk-users] Detailed description of problem in Poland

Alex Rixhardson alexrixhardson at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 09:59:35 MST 2006

Hi guys,

Here is a bit more detailed information of my problem:

If I connect Asterisk PBX to the Polish telco via E1, I don't get any red alarms or anything. The line seems to be fine and the inbound calls are also accepted by the Asterisk. However, whenever I try to make an outbound call, the call is either stuck (Asterisk just displays Called g1/482.... and then nothing), or I get the following message:

    -- Called g2/........
    -- Channel 0/1, span 3 got hangup
    -- Zap/63-1 is circuit-busy
    -- Hungup 'Zap/63-1'
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)

The telco guys say that my request to make an outbound call is missing a RING message. What must be set in the zapata.conf or zaptel.conf to make Asterisk send RING message? Does anyone have any sample zapata.conf or zaptel.conf for connection between Asterisk to Polish telco via E1?

Any suggestions will be most appreciated,
Alex

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited