[asterisk-users] Help with IAX Trunk

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sat Dec 2 09:57:07 MST 2006

On 09:48, Sat 02 Dec 06, Dave Morrow wrote:
> Hmmmm.....interesting thought.  Not sure how to do it though.......
>

> I found this this morning.  I think it might be the answer I seek
>
> http://www.trixbox.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5303&forum=2

Probably yeah.
The r option in the dial command will not pass early media
but instead generates it's own.

I find the r flag for dial and queue the wrong thing to do.
In dial it will disable stuff like 'this call will cost you
300 euro a minute" and that's something I really wanna hear.

In queue() it will kill the periodic announcements. annoying
as well.
I removed them from everywhere in my extensions.conf and my
system is much more usable.
--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu