[asterisk-users] Help with IAX Trunk

Dave Morrow david.morrow at autodata.net
Sat Dec 2 07:22:08 MST 2006

Unfortunately, the codes are private for the individual.

David Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow at Autodata.net
http://www.autodatasolutions.com

Tel: (519) 963-3020
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Lead, follow or get out of the way! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached
material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata
Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at
Administrator at autodata.net <mailto:Administrator at autodata.net>