[asterisk-users] Hold calling channel and ask called channel beforeconnect???

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 13:30:32 MST 2006

I think you can, using the manager Originate action and the Bridge()
application on the dial plan. The bridge application is still not in
trunk ( AFAIK ), or you can try to test the framework were working on
to have complete control over the asterisk channels using a PHP
routing daemon. The page of the project is
http://opencallmanager.ivsol.net/

Best Regards

d have had no response.  Can someone tell me if I

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"