[asterisk-users] Fwd: Trouble using 2 IAX2 DiDs provided by different ITSPs

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:37:37 MST 2006

Asterisk 1.2.7
Redhat 9

I have DiDs from two different ITSP both set up as IAX2.  Each one
works when it's the only one in my iax.conf, but when I have them both
defined in iax.conf at the same time, only one will work.  My iax.conf
is provided below.

Any ideas how to fix?  I'd like to use both DiDs!

Thanks,

My iax.conf is below.  When I dial the DiD provided by ITSP_B, the
other ITSP seems to reject it.  For example when I call the ITSP_B
DiD, I get the following error message:

Nov 29 21:50:17 NOTICE[23106]: chan_iax2.c:7203 socket_read: Host <IP>
failed to authenticate as ITSP_A

iax.conf
======
[general]