[asterisk-users] mISDN

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Fri Dec 1 05:59:36 MST 2006

Hi the list,

You must input extensions using the 5 (may be 4 in some countries) last
digits representing your telephone number end for this BRI line in your
current ISDN calls incoming context.

Open the ISND debug mode and see what is on your asterisk console screen
when a call comes.

That's all  ;-)

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,