[asterisk-users] Re: Cisco 7970 8.0.4 SIP firmware

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Aug 31 23:36:38 MST 2006

In article <1157032076.5856.1.camel at ss-5-100.shsu.edu>, amdtech at shsu.edu says...
> I tried that image for about 5 minutes.  Kept getting errors in asterisk
> from the phone and it wouldn't stay registered.  Rolled back to 8.0.2
> and that works fine for us for now.

Hi Aaron!

When you define all 8 line buttons (on the right side of display) does screen go brown for you? I mean a little bit darker on lines where you have defined something. Is it possible to avoid that darkness on whole screen? It makes my picture look bad :(

Does services and directories button work for you? I always get "HTTP 404: Page Not Found" and I have that pages on http server and in log I see that phone asks for them...

Have you done anything in Java for this phone?

--
Tomislav Parčina
Lama Computers Split
SIP: tomo at pbx.lama.hr