[asterisk-users] oddity with TDM400P / Asterisk setup

Ted Wallingford ted at macvoip.com
Thu Aug 31 18:54:56 MST 2006

Hey, in case anybody has this problem.  I went out to the location of
the Asterisk box and found two problems. The default gateway, a
sonicwall, was sharing an ip address with a wifi point (doh) and a
patch cable plugged into his switch on both ends (doh again).

--
Ted Wallingford
Best Technology Strategy LLC
ted at btstrategy.com