[asterisk-users] Re: does OOH323 channel support Early Media?

Thu Aug 31 15:44:26 MST 2006

Hello,

There was a patch a couple of weeks ago which would fix the early audio
issue of OOH323 when the incoming call was in H323.

Unfortunately, there is still a problem with outgoing calls in OOH323
because the incoming CONNECT message is not handled properly, at least in
the installations that we tried.

Best regards,
Vlasis.