[asterisk-users] MixMonitor and g729 licenses

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo at comellas.com.ar
Thu Aug 31 15:22:47 MST 2006

MixMonitor must convert the G.729 streams to 16-bit Linear PCM (slin in
Asterisk) in order to mix the inbound and outbound streams for a call. If you
want to avoid this, you could try using the Monitor application which saves
each stream as a separate file with the codec that was used for the call. You
will have to mix the files externally though to listen to the complete call.

--
Juan Jose Comellas
(juanjo at comellas.com.ar)