[asterisk-users] How is GXP2000 with latest firmware

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 09:05:27 MST 2006

I noticed there is newer firmware for the GXP2000 so I updated (v1.1.0.16).
Release notes are dated June28.  I was wondering how that phone is working
now with this latest firmware.  I had sort of written it off awhile ago as
not good enough for production.  Has anything changed?  I doubt the sound
quality is any better with firmware updates but does it at least work
properly, not lock up etc.?

I'm talking an office environment and not for in your kids room or anything
like that.