[asterisk-users] Parked call, park-dail context

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Aug 31 07:42:01 MST 2006

Has anybody noticed that, if a call is parked; times out and returns to
the employee parking the call, but that employee fails to answer the
call for whatever reason, the caller gets hung up on?

I got the following log entry:

  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:1/0/0)
Aug 31 10:38:00 WARNING[4006]: pbx.c:2415 __ast_pbx_run: Timeout, but no
rule 't' in context 'park-dial'

Looking at the configs, I see no area specified for this context.  But,
doing a show dialplan park-dial, I do see an entry.  Guessing this is
automatically created.

To fix this, I created a park-dial context within the dialplan that
points back to our operator.  Should I have to create such a context, or
do I have something incorrectly configured?

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: