[asterisk-users] Cisco 7970 8.0.4 SIP firmware

Richard Klingler richard at routerlab.org
Thu Aug 31 07:07:03 MST 2006

Does the 8.0.3 image has the same flaws as 8.0.4?

Wasn't even able to register with * at all since
most configuration examples from voip-info.org wouldn't
work...

Do you have any example config for me to try with SIP
image on 7970G?

Only tried 8.0.3 on my 7970G and had to switch to SCCP
image...which is now 8.0.4

cheers
rick