[asterisk-users] Sangoma A104 2 ports as E1 and 2 ports as T1 configuration

Angelito Manansala avmanansala at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 06:47:59 MST 2006

Hello Guys,

We have a problem in configuring Sangoma A104. We want the 2 ports to be
configured as E1 and the 2 ports as T1.

We already run wancfg and configure the 2 ports as T1 and the last 2 ports
as t1.

Below is the logs when we issue wanrouter restart.

root at localhost:/tmp# wanrouter restart

Shutting down wanpipe1 interface: w1g1
Shutting down device: wanpipe4
Shutting down device: wanpipe3
Shutting down device: wanpipe2
Shutting down device: wanpipe1
No devices running, Unloading Modules

Starting WAN Router...
Starting up device: wanpipe1
Starting up device: wanpipe2

        wanconfig: WAN device wanpipe2 driver load failed !!
                 : ioctl(wanpipe2,ROUTER_SETUP) failed:
                 :      22 - Invalid argument

        Wanpipe driver did not load properly
        Please check /var/log/wanrouter and
        /var/log/messages for errors

Starting up device: wanpipe3

        wanconfig: WAN device wanpipe3 driver load failed !!
                 : ioctl(wanpipe3,ROUTER_SETUP) failed:
                 :      22 - Invalid argument

        Wanpipe driver did not load properly
        Please check /var/log/wanrouter and
        /var/log/messages for errors

Starting up device: wanpipe4

        wanconfig: WAN device wanpipe4 driver load failed !!
                 : ioctl(wanpipe4,ROUTER_SETUP) failed:
                 :      22 - Invalid argument

        Wanpipe driver did not load properly
        Please check /var/log/wanrouter and
        /var/log/messages for errors

Configuring interfaces: w1g1
done.
Configuring interfaces: w2g1 w2g1: unknown interface: No such device

done.
Configuring interfaces: w3g1 w3g1: unknown interface: No such device

done.
Configuring interfaces: w4g1 w4g1: unknown interface: No such device

done.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lito