[asterisk-users] Fax with asterisk?

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Thu Aug 31 05:00:06 MST 2006

Hi,

I use here mgetty+sendfax with a modem to receive and send fax
messages. Is it possible to receive and send a fax with asterisk
directly?

I have two passive ISDN card (HFC-S chipset, one in NT mode the other
in TE-mode) and a old ELSA Microlink modem via serial on my computer.
The OS is FreeBSD.

Best regards,
Matthias

Rich Cook