[asterisk-users] Re: Cisco 7960G SIP firmware 8.4

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Aug 31 04:47:28 MST 2006

In article <EAC0A63D-7938-4530-B043-9D80F8B82CD1 at iipc.com.au>, asterisk at iipc.com.au says...
> Seems to be working ok on my handset for the past couple of weeks.
> No major bugs, registration, xml services and MWI works etc..etc..
> Have not given it a thorough testing though.

Hi Nathan,

Does it have any new options? I would like to see hinting on 7940/7960.

Can you send me your's "Phone Directory" xml files? I can't manage to add second page so I have only 32 numbers :(( Also, I can't manage to enable search thru directory.

Other thing, can personal directory be in xml file?

--
Tomislav Parčina
Lama Computers Split
SIP: tomo at pbx.lama.hr