[asterisk-users] voicemail as email and attachment

Benjamin Jacob benjamin.jacob at masconit.com
Thu Aug 31 03:50:57 MST 2006

Hello All,
Am relatively new to Asterisk, but kinda slogging my ass off on it.

My first couple of qs to begin with :
1) I tried the voicemail on no-answer thing. and my line in the
voicemail.conf, duz have an email address and also attach=yes,

    5600 => 5600, Benjamin Jacob, benjamin.jacob at masconit.com|attach=yes

    I still havent really received a mail or the attachment. Don't I
have to specify the mail server IP etc??I searched high and low for this.

2) For configuration changes, which is the best option to take up, use
Asterisk Realtime, or Asterisk Manager APIs.

Thanks in advance.

Ben.