[asterisk-users] asterisk presence (from manager API)

William Piper william.piper at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 20:59:27 MST 2006

Did you try a combination of qualify=yes in sip.conf and then try the
ExtensionState in the manager?

Seems like if qualify=yes or 2000... whatever, is not set then asterisk will
not always know the state of the phone if it looses registration.  That
would seem to explain the problem you have with extensionstate.

My 2c

bp