[asterisk-users] SER Dispatcher Load Balance How-To?

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Wed Aug 30 15:39:39 MST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> [...]

Douglas,

	I have found the OpenSER documentation to be quite good.  While they
often don't give a view of the whole picture, they are very good at
explaining the purpose, parameters, and functions of each module.
Example configurations of how each module interacts with other modules
can be hard to find, but once you understand a few dozen main functions
in the ~20 or so very useful modules, you can do just about anything.

	I will say that avpops is by far the most confusing!

--
Kristian Kielhofner