[asterisk-users] Asterisk speaks Russian!

Stuart stuart at westany.com
Wed Aug 30 09:50:53 MST 2006

Westany, the Asterisk voice experts, announce their first Russian voice for
the Asterisk PBX. Tamara, a Russian female voice, is the latest addition to
Westany¹s growing catalogue of proven, meticulously-crafted Œvoice prompt¹
suites for Asterisk, Freepbx, trixbox, Bicomsystems and Amp.

Produced by our qualified, experienced sound staff to our own exacting
standards of excellence, Tamara is voiced by a native-speaking,
professionally trained voice artist.

There¹s simply no substitute for knowledge and experience.

Tamara includes all the standard voice prompts you¹ll need to run your
Asterisk PBX. Including Voice Menus, Call Queues, Call transfers, Call
Parking, Voice Mail, Error messages, Numbers (digits), letters and
Phonetics.

Westany voice prompt suites provide everything you need in one box.

Call us on +44 (0) 800 066 4864, or go to http://www.westany.com and find
out more.

First-class voices at no-frills prices from Westany, the Asterisk voice
experts.

Regards
Stuart

--
Westany- Voices that bring asterisk to life
stuart at westany.com

Sales  +44 (0)800 066 4864
Direct +44 (0)207 043 8814
Mobile +44 (0)79 7045 9548