[asterisk-users] does anyone offer truly unlimited voip in the US

Erv Bauman erv.bauman at niscomm.net
Wed Aug 30 08:30:28 MST 2006

You can get as many minutes and channels as you require from TelIAX.  You
just have to call them to customize the account.

Start by setting up the "Corporate Account", then call them to customize it
to your needs.

Erv Bauman

NISCOMM

 +1-412-567-0343  ext. 150

11 Aldred Lane
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
USA

Please visit our website at www.niscomm.net

"Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier"
    Charles F. Kettering