[asterisk-users] does anyone offer truly unlimited voip in the US

Tom Vile tvile at baldwintechsolutions.com
Wed Aug 30 05:53:40 MST 2006

Teliax is not unlimited but has a cap of 2500 minutes per month.

"*** Softcap <https://www.teliax.com/newaccount/?r=1&cp=default> of 2500
Minutes (including 1000 minutes of toll-free inbound, if applicable)."

On 8/30/06, Crazy Boy <crazymoonboy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Taliax has unlimited calling plan per month. You can see WWW.TELIAX.COM
>
> Regards,
> Chandra.
>
> *"Steven M. Sawczyn" <steve at sawczyn.com>* wrote:
>
> Greetings, I finally got my Asterisk server up and running and now am in
> the process of looking for a provider to use as a SIP trunk.  Unfortunately,
> I'm realizing that unlimited really is in fact limited -- Galaxy Voice's
> unlimited plan, for example, translates to a mere 2500 minutes/month.  In
> researching other SIP providers, I'm finding that their terms of service
> define "unlimited" as something similar.  Does anyone know of a provider in
> the US that turly offers unlimited calling, or segnifigantly more than 2500
> minutes/month?
>
> Thanks for any suggestions,
>
> Steve

Tom Vile
Baldwin Technology Solutions, Inc
Consulting - Web Design - VoIP Telephony
www.baldwintechsolutions.com
Phone: 518-631-2855 x205
Fax:     518-631-2856