[asterisk-users] Line detection with TDM400P

levy samuel levysamuel at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 02:20:03 MST 2006

Hello
I just want to have a confirmation, line status detection (with digium
TDM400P) is highly not reliable outside of US.
With busydetect=yes and callprogress=yes I can experience very strange
phenomenons (randomilally occurs) like pick up not detected or hang up not
detected.
I'm in Israel , somebody knows how to improve this detection (it's very
important for me to get call status live).
Thank you