[asterisk-users] does anyone offer truly unlimited voip in the US

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 00:22:38 MST 2006

Hi,

Taliax has unlimited calling plan per month. You can see WWW.TELIAX.COM

Regards,
Chandra.

"Eric \"ManxPower\" Wieling" <eric at fnords.org> wrote: Steven M. Sawczyn wrote:
> Greetings, I finally got my Asterisk server up and running and now am in
> the process of looking for a provider to use as a SIP trunk.
> Unfortunately, I'm realizing that unlimited really is in fact limited --
> Galaxy Voice's unlimited plan, for example, translates to a mere 2500
> minutes/month.  In researching other SIP providers, I'm finding that
> their terms of service define "unlimited" as something similar.  Does
> anyone know of a provider in the US that turly offers unlimited calling,
> or segnifigantly more than 2500 minutes/month?

Most providers have unlimited minutes on the plans that are not flat
rate.  i.e. you can use as many mins as you want at 2/cents/min.

If you mean "unlimited for a flat monthly fee" there is nobody out there
stupid enough to offer that service, or, if they are, they don't stay in
business.