[asterisk-users] SER Dispatcher Load Balance How-To?

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Aug 29 20:04:51 MST 2006

That might not be a good idea. If you transfer or forward calls on your phones, you MUST make sure the transferred or forwarded call goes back to the same Asterisk box it was handled on. If you use the dispatcher, and load balance, there is no guarantee of that, and transfers and forwarding will break.

Doug.