[asterisk-users] Unknown CLI output

Carlos Leal cleal at corpmail.net
Tue Aug 29 18:21:20 MST 2006

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the following output,
repeated about once per minute on my verbose=5  CLI >, means.

     -- Contact header: transport
     -- Contact header: q
     -- Contact header: transport
     -- Contact header: q

I'm on the latest version, 1.2.11, and am recovering from a too-near
lighting strike that caused damage here and there. Asterisk is back
up, minus a clone FXO card that the phone company said was causing a
short in the phone line.  SIP and IAX lines seem to work normally
again except for this message that pops up about once a minute.

Could it be a PAP2T that refreshes registration every 60 seconds? If
so, what's changed?

Thanks.