[asterisk-users] Detect if cell phone or users

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 11:47:32 MST 2006

How do you handle situations where a cellphone number has been ported to a
land line/VoIP provide or vice versa? The phone number isn't a reliable
indicator of provider or medium.

-brandon

Brandon Galbraith
Email: brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
AIM: brandong00
Voice: 630.400.6992
"A true pirate starts drinking before the sun hits the yard-arm. Yarrrr.
--thelost"