[asterisk-users] Voicemail/Email Integration

Arnd Vehling av at nethead.de
Tue Aug 29 11:39:11 MST 2006

ahester at galacticltd.com wrote:
> Is there a way to implement voicemail/email integration such that you
> could retrieve the voicemail with either the phone or email, but only
> have to delete the message once?

You can try our voicemail client called "Tycho", available for
MacOS X, Linux and Windooze. You need an (apache) webserver with
php 4.3 or better on the same box the voicemail is stored on.

Before you can use the client you need to install the vmxml server
scripts. The Stuff is beta but works pretty well. Were right now
adding imap as transport layer so you wont need the server side
php scripts in the future.

The Stuff is available at: http://sip-syndication.com

regards,

   Arnd