[asterisk-users] Re: transform bridged call into a conference

Álvaro Palma apalma at opschile.cl
Tue Aug 29 06:25:05 MST 2006

> Hi!

> I wonder if it is possible to transform a bridged call into a
> conference. E.g. phone 1 calls phone 2 (normal bridged call with
> Dial()). Further phone 3 wants to join? Is this possible? Can you >
> please refer me the proper applications?

What I am doing: First, redirect to bridged calls to a conference room.
I'm doing so using Redirect via Manager. You can redirect both channels
at once with just one Redirect command. Second, make the call to the
third party and send it to aN extension associated to the same
conference room.

--
Atly.
Alvaro Palma.