[asterisk-users] Handytone 286 T.38 SDP parameters

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Tue Aug 29 05:11:14 MST 2006

Also try to use Kapanga softphones (www.kapanga.net) that are able to
send T.38 faxes. I've tested one "Grandstream handytone 386" ATA device,
and it doesn't work well with T.38. I only have been able to do T38 fax
pass-through between two Kapanga softphones with Asterisk in the middle.
You should try that too. If well succeeded in that tests, only then you
should try with ATAs. That's what I'm going to do now!

In every context of every ata in sip.conf you should also add those
lines: (not only in general section)

t38pt_udptl=yes
t38pt_rtp=no
t38pt_tcp=no