[asterisk-users] SIP ATA Channels for outbound calls - How to select in dialplan

Devraj Mukherjee devraj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 21:03:12 MST 2006

I am not sure if you have solved this already, but this may be
something you are interested in
[outbound-local]
exten => _9NXXXXXX,1,Dial(${OUTBOUNDTRUNK}/${EXTEN:1})
exten => _9NXXXXXX,2,Congestion( )
exten => _9NXXXXXX,102,Congestion( )
exten => 911,1,Dial(${OUTBOUNDTRUNK}/911)
exten => 9911,1,Dial(${OUTBOUNDTRUNK}/911)