[asterisk-users] Problem with a TDM400P

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon Aug 28 18:29:00 MST 2006

Seems to me that someone posted something about unusual analog
connections in the UK that required a jumper wire (or something like
that) on the pstn analog connection to the fxo port jack. (I'm in the
US, so don't have a clue what I'm taking about.) Might be worth doing a
little more google searching on that thought.