[asterisk-users] ISDN BRI, and Trixbox

Nigel Godfrey nigelcgodfrey+asterisk-users at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 16:59:31 MST 2006

Hi,

I have 2 Billion BRI ISDN cards, and intend to set up a Trixbox
server.  I currently have a Asterisk 1.0 server which has been running
for a couple of years using Billion BRI cards and Junghanns BRIstuff.

Trixbox, if it works, seems to offer various useful UI elements, and
one "easy" standardised install.  Or would I be better off not using
Trixbox?  Astbill perhaps?

Does anyone have experience of setting up BRI in a Trixbox
environment?  I'll report on a good method for the record when I find
one.

Thanks,

Nigel.