[asterisk-users] Asterisk queues and dynamic members

Garth van Sittert garth at bitco.co.za
Mon Aug 28 15:46:03 MST 2006

Hi All

I have set up queues in Asterisk to use dynamic members using the
addqueuemember application.  The application works well, but I have one
issue with it; Asterisk keeps passing a waiting caller to a member even
if the member is on a call from the queue already.  Surely Asterisk
should know that the agent is busy on a call and try another free
agent?  I have worked around this by using call-limit=1 in the sip.conf
file.

Kind Regards
Garth