[asterisk-users] Can anyone recommend a large button sip phone for the elderly.

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Mon Aug 28 15:31:41 MST 2006

Hi,

So am I to understand that the visual indicator responds the same way a
ring would and thus if Asterisk tells a phone to ring the visual
indicator uses that signal and does not require a separate signal? I
guess I am use to seeing visual indicators in hotels that blink when
there is a message waiting and other stuff like that and in that case I
would assume that the visual indicator has multiple uses and it some how
addressable?

Thanks