[asterisk-users] Problem with Tycho Voicemail

Arnd Vehling av at nethead.de
Mon Aug 28 09:59:26 MST 2006

One more: be sure to set your webserver/php to register_globals off and
safe_mode off, example from apaches httpd.conf:

--
php_admin_flag register_globals off
php_admin_flag safe_mode off

Set this globally or in the virtual server config section. The scripts wont
work with most installations when safe_mode is off

best regards,

   Arnd

---