[asterisk-users] Question about context for incoming calls

Adam Collard acollard at dtmi.net
Mon Aug 28 09:15:10 MST 2006

You set which context will be used in you sip.conf, iax.conf, or zapata.conf for the specific channel you are using. For example, my zapata.conf for channel 25 has context=incoming which means it should go to the context labeled incoming in my extensions.conf. My PRI channels (1-23) have context=pri-did, so when a call comes in over my PRI, it first goes to the pri-did context in extensions.conf.

Adam Collard
President
Digital Telecom of Michigan, Inc.
acollard at dtmi.net