[asterisk-users] Dial C option

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 07:19:52 MST 2006

We use our own CDR, but as I understand, the C option resets the CDR,
that does not means is not going to save cdr, but is going to restart
the CDR. So, a simple NoCDR() before dialing should work, or ForkCDR()
and then NoCDR() if you want to save previous data.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"