[asterisk-users] Doubled digits on vm pasword

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Sun Aug 27 03:33:49 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm running Asterisk SVN-trunk-r40489 on which one I have a Sipura 1001
connected. I face a problem when sending digits to voicemail password:
each one is sended twice (eg 35 give 3355) I have the same behaviour if
I have to enter the mailbox number before.

I have no problem to navigate in voicemail options or so. DTMF is set to
auto, I also tested  dtmf2833 and inband. A software client like KIAX
has not the problem. I called through PSTN a IVR number, working like a
charm!

If someone had any idea on what could be the problem, thanks in advance.

--
Daniel