[asterisk-users] Uptime Record?

Peder at NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Sat Aug 26 05:24:38 MST 2006

Our MOH died, so I finally had to kill my * process and restart it.
Interestingly, "stop now" didn't work.  I had to kill the process.  It
used to work, but it had been up so long that it must have gotten
corrupted somehow.  Here is the "show uptime" before I killed it:

Asterisk-A*CLI> show uptime
System uptime: 1 year, 24 weeks, 3 days, 10 hours, 1 minute, 33 seconds
Last reload: 11 hours, 30 minutes, 49 seconds
Asterisk-A*CLI>

Who says * isn't stable enough for prime time?  At least it is on 1.0.3.....